11.06.2007

My Birthday!

I turned 26 yesterday, but we've been celebrating for days now. It all started last Tuesday.. Josh and Nicole came over to spend the night and cooked us an amazing dinner. On Friday 40 of our closet friends came out to the ranch for a mad dance party. Several people spent the night and Saturday we hiked around the property and Greg introduced us to his amazing kite! It doesn't look like much, but this kite is ridiculous! On Sunday, my mom and Nathan came up. And yesterday (my birthday) my dad flew in. Cherie, of course, cooked up a gourmet feast and we chowed - complete with a flourless chocolate cake! My favorite! What a celebration! I feel so blessed! Today Ryan and I are flying out to San Fran to visit Bruce & Cindy! I can hardly wait!


1 comment:

Cherie said...

You are so much fun to love!